Production and storage facility of typography, Dnepropetrovsk
Production and storage facility of "Art-Press" typography with a total area of 1050 m2.
- Base is subsidence ground of the second group subsidence proneness;
- Foundations are single monolithic concrete foundations on the compacted soil cushion (made a point replacement of soil);
- Retaining walls are reinforced concrete walls with coating waterproofing;
- Walls and roof consist of metal frame with enclosures, made from prefabricated “sandwich” panels, trimmed by protective rubber material;
- Lantern is constructed as a metal frame with enclosure structures made of polycarbonate;
- Floors are industrial floors liquid coated on the base of compacted slag;
- Water and electricity are supplied from the existing building (water) and from the transformer substation of the enterprise.
There are completed:
- Project work development;
- Preparation for foundations, including the replacement and compaction of soil, and assembling slag foundation under the reinforced concrete floor with leveling;
- Assembling of reinforced concrete foundations and retaining walls with waterproofing;
- Manufacturing and installation of metal frame;
- Installation of enclosure structures of walls, roofs and a rooflight;
- A full range electrical installation works from the transformer substation with connection of all end-users.
The general term of designing, constructions manufacturing and building of the turnkey project is 4.5 months.